Click To Download Product Information
Safety Rating: UL® Listed
Solves air delivery problems without major system rework or expense. Our Inductor® booster fans are engineered to overcome back pressure and boost air in forced air heating and cooling systems to rooms that are too hot or too cold.
- Efficient and economical solution
- 160 CFM free air to Max Boosted Air 250 CFM
- Designed to boost dry conditioned (heated or cooled) indoor airflow in ducts of forced air systems with temperatures between 40°F (4°C) and 140°F (60°C).
- Plugs into the DuctStat®, model DS100 (sold separately), for automatic temperature controlled on/off operation
- UL 1995 certified (Heating and Cooling Equipment)
- Thermally protected class B motor with automatic reset thermal fuse
- Can be installed at any angle
- Crimp on both ends for easy installation
- Engineered for maximum boost and quiet operation
- Energy savings on utility bills year round
- Compatible with Suncourt® Variable Speed Control models VS100 & VS200
- 6' power cord
- 12 month limited warranty